iBraces™ are as unique as the people who wear them
iBraces are a new generation of orthodontic braces for teens and adults. They are the only 100% customized orthodontic braces available on the market today. Because no two people are alike, no two sets of iBraces are alike
iBracesTM are 100% Customized
iBracesTM are placed behind your teeth so no one will know that you are wearing braces unless you tell them. These unique braces are created using state-of-the-art technology and are 100% customized to the shape of your teeth and to your dental situation. iBraces have the unique prescription that your orthodontist creates for you built-in to ensure you get the results that you want. With iBraces you get efficient, effective tooth movement and great aesthetics.
Almost anyone can wear iBraces TM
iBraces have been used to treat men and women ranging from the age of 13 to 60+. Most people who can be treated with regular braces can be treated with iBraces, but only your orthodontist can tell you if iBraces are the right treatment option for you.
Who wears iBracesTM?
- Adult professionals
- People who want to avoid damage to the front surfaces of their teeth
- People who are concerned about wearing braces that show
- Musicians who play wind instruments
- Adults and teens playing contact sports
What are the advantages of iBracesTM?
- They are 100% customized for each patient and are made using state-of-the art computer and robotic technologies
- iBraces are placed on the lingual or tongue side of the teeth
- They require fewer adjustments than traditional braces
- Minimal discomfort and speech interference
- In many cases treatment time is shorter than with traditional braces
If you or someone you love has been putting off braces because of aesthetic concerns, please tell them about iBraces and refer them to our office for a consultation. You can get more information by calling our office. Read more about Invisalign.